ADVERTISEMENT #01 Sunscreen Sunscreen. Source – medicalnewstoday.com As we all know, sunlight ages the skin. So it is not a bad idea to make sunscreen a part of your daily moisturizing routine. Even through clouds, sunlight can damage your skin, so even during winter you can wear SPF15 to keep …
– Witchcraft has been living its renaissance for the last few decades: at every crescent moon modern witches assemble to cast spells and celebrate their inner feminine power.
– Whenever we hear the term „anti-aging”, most of us usually understand treatments for face, wrinkle reduction around the eyes, or even treatments for our hands. It happens quite often that we simply leave our lips out from the equation, even though this part of the face is also one of the first ones to reveal our true age with lines around it, and the loss of its volume.
– Love is different for everyone. Yet, it is the same for everyone: those loving gestures, sweet moments and the minutes of close connection are there in every relationship. A talented husband, Curtis Wiklund documented those little but precious moments of love in his own marriage. That’s how he sees his own relationship with his wife – don’t feel ashamed if you grab a tissue, or even call your dear to share the message.
– One of the most obvious signs of aging is the dullness of your once full and voluminous strands. But don’t worry, there are a lot of hairstyles, that can take years off your actual age, and give a certain youthful freshness to your complexion…
– For many of us, our 30th birthday is a kind of psychological milestone. Some are afraid of this age, but we believe it’s completely in vain. There are lots of benefits to being 30: you’re still young but already much smarter and more independent than you used to be when you were 20.
– Beautiful eyes can be a stunning feature on anyone’s face. Whatever their colour or shape may be, they are bound to be show-stoppers. Human beings simply cannot resist the beauty of these mirrors of the soul, we must all have to look at them, and sometimes it is very easy to fall in love with the eyes of a fellow grown-up.
The liver, apart from purifying blood, also plays a significant role in detoxifying the body. The bile it produces helps breakdown fats from the food you consume. Bad healthy habits could lead to a fatty liver, causing a condition known as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
There’s no known cure for the disease, but adopting a healthy diet, lifestyle, and using herbs may help remedy it. Here are 15 herbs that can help flush a fatty liver.